Main Book Club
The Main Book Club meets at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium on the third floor of the Main Library on the last Thursday of the month starting in September. Everyone is welcome!
Contact email@example.com for more information and to register.
Sept. 26 - The Gown, by Jennifer Robson
Oct. 31 - Indian Horse, by Richard Wagamese
Nov. 28 - By Chance Alone, by Max Eisen
St. Paul Library Reader's Circle
The St. Paul Library Reader's Circle meets at 2:00 p.m. on the 3rd Friday of the month at the St. Paul Branch Library. Everyone is welcome!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register.
2019 Book Selections
- Sept. 20 - Washington Black, by Esi Edugyan
- Oct. 18 - The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde,
- Nov. 15 - Woman 99, by Greer Macallister
- Dec. 20 - State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett
Previous Book Selections
Brantford Reading Group
This is a community-based book discussion group that meets once a month to share and discuss observations about selected titles. Space is limited and registration is required.
- Sept. 10 - Orientation
- Oct. 8 - The Girl Who Smiled Beads, by Clemantine Wamariya
- Nov. 12 - Behold the Dreamers by Imbolo Mbue
- Dec. 10 - Alias Grace, by Margaret Atwood
Please contact email@example.com for more information and to register.