173 Colborne Street
St. Paul Avenue Branch
441 St. Paul Avenue
BPL Book Nook
Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre
Fall hours are in effect starting September 8th.
Sunday hours begin again on January 3, 2016.
Closed Statutory Holidays.
There are two BOOK DROPS at the Main location that are always open for your convenience. They are located at both the front of the Library on Colborne Street, and the back on Wharfe Street.
St. Paul Avenue Branch Library
Closed Statutory Holidays
The BOOK DROP at both Library locations is always open.
- Family Day - Monday, February 15th, 2016
- Good Friday - Friday, March 25th, 2016
- Easter - Sunday, March 27th, 2016
- Easter Monday - Monday, March 28th, 2016
- Staff Development Day - Monday, May 2nd, 2016
- Victoria Day - Monday, May 23rd, 2016
- Canada Day - Friday, July 1st, 2016
- Civic Holiday - Monday, August 1st, 2016
- Labour Day - Monday, September 5th, 2016
- Thanksgiving Day - Monday, October 10th, 2016
- Staff Development Day - Monday, November 7th, 2016
- Christmas Eve, Saturday, December 24th - 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Christmas Day, Sunday, December 25th - Closed
- Boxing Day, Monday, December 26th - Closed
- Tuesday, December 27th - Closed
- New Year's Eve, Saturday, December 31st - 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- New Year's Day, Sunday, January 1st, 2017 - Closed
- Monday, January 2nd, 2017 - Closed
Click here for map. Note: The location of the Brantford Public Library, Main Branch is shown with a blue pin.
Map showing St. Paul Branch location
Click here for map. Note: The location of the St. Paul Branch is shown with a blue pin.