Discover fun ways to create awesome photography using different apps on your iPhone. Drop in.
Check out a Human Book during Ontario Public Library Week.
Spend 20 minutes one-on-one with a volunteer ‘human book’ and learn about their life experiences. Ask questions, challenge your prejudices, and broaden your mind! Everyone has a story to tell.
Human Books at the Brantford Public Library (Click on person's name for more information)
- Craig Newsome: Architect & Chairman, MMMC Architects
- David McKee: Brantford's Own Town Crier
- Gayle Myke: Creative Space for Change
- Kelly Neate: European Explorer
- Larry Brown: Living with Parkinson's
- Casey Mecija: Artist/Musician and Community Organizer
In partnership with the County of Brant Public Library. Human books will also be available at the Paris Branch, 12 William Street, on October 23rd from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Click here for more information about the County of Brant Public Library's Human Library.
Come to the library and decorate your own pumpkin to take home.
Tired of Marvel's Avengers having all the fun? Nothing to do on a Saturday. Come on down to the Main Library to solve these problems. Join Laurier students in creating new superheroes. The people of Brantford are in need of a hero like you! Just drop in!