173 Colborne Street
St. Paul Avenue Branch
441 St. Paul Avenue
BPL Book Nook
Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre
Fall hours are in effect starting September 8th.
Sunday hours at the Main Branch start on October 18, 2015.
Closed Statutory Holidays.
There are two BOOK DROPS at the Main location that are always open for your convenience. They are located at both the front of the Library on Colborne Street, and the back on Wharfe Street.
St. Paul Avenue Branch Library
Closed Statutory Holidays
The BOOK DROP at both Library locations is always open.
- New Year's Eve Day - Wednesday, December 31st, 2014 - Library closes at 12:30pm.
- New Year's Day - Thursday, January 1st, 2015
- Family Day - Monday, February 16th, 2015
- Good Friday - Friday, April 3rd, 2015
- Easter - Sunday, April 5th, 2015
- Easter Monday - Monday, April 6th, 2015
- Staff Development Day - Monday, May 4th, 2015
- Victoria Day - Monday, May 18th, 2015
- Canada Day - Wednesday, July 1st, 2015
- Civic Holiday - Monday, August 3rd, 2015
- Labour Day - Monday, September 7th, 2015
- Thanksgiving Day - Monday, October 12th, 2015
- Staff Development Day - Monday, November 2nd, 2015
- Sunday Closure - Sunday, December 20, 2015
- Christmas Eve Day - Thursday, December 24, 2015 - Library closes at 12:30pm.
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25th, 2015
- Boxing Day - Saturday, December 26th, 2015
- Sunday Closure - Sunday, December 27, 2015
- Reduced Hours - Monday, December 28, 2015 - Main Branch closes at 6:00pm.
- Reduced Hours - Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - Library closes at 6:00pm.
- New Year's Eve Day - Thursday, December 31st, 2015 - Library closes at 12:30pm.
- New Year's Day - Friday, January 1st, 2016
Click here for map. Note: The location of the Brantford Public Library, Main Branch is shown with a blue pin.
Map showing St. Paul Branch location
Click here for map. Note: The location of the St. Paul Branch is shown with a blue pin.
Map showing Book Nook at the Gretzky Sports Centre