173 Colborne Street
St. Paul Avenue Branch
441 St. Paul Avenue
BPL Book Nook
Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre
Hours vary based on season. The hours listed below reflect current hours of operation.
*Sunday hours will resume on October 15, 2017.
Closed Statutory Holidays.
There are two BOOK DROPS at the Main location that are always open for your convenience. They are located at both the front of the Library on Colborne Street, and the back on Wharfe Street.
St. Paul Avenue Branch Library
Closed Statutory Holidays
The BOOK DROP at both Library locations is always open.
- Family Day - Monday, February 20th, 2017
- Staff Development Day - Monday, March 27, 2017
- Good Friday - Friday, April 14th, 2017
- Easter - Sunday, April 16th, 2017
- Easter Monday - Monday, April 17th, 2017
- Victoria Day - Monday, May 22nd, 2017
- Canada Day - Saturday, July 1st, 2017
- Civic Holiday - Monday, August 7th, 2017
- Labour Day - Monday, September 4th, 2017
- Thanksgiving Day - Monday, October 9th, 2017
- Staff Development Day - Monday, November 6th, 2017
- Christmas Eve, Sunday, December 24th - Closed
- Christmas Day, Monday, December 25th - Closed
- Boxing Day, Tuesday, December 26th - Closed
- New Year's Eve, Sunday, December 31st - Closed
- New Year's Day, Monday, January 1st, 2018 - Closed
Click here for map. Note: The location of the Brantford Public Library, Main Branch is shown with a blue pin.
Map showing St. Paul Branch location
Click here for map. Note: The location of the St. Paul Branch is shown with a blue pin.