Brantford Public Library provides free access to information, ideas and opportunities for discovery, and spaces in which to use and share them. Our expertise and services are accessible and help empower the citizens of Brantford.
Principles and Values:
- We believe in intellectual freedom.
- We believe in access for all.
- We will treat everyone with courtesy and fairness.
- We will be efficient and effective in all we do to provide quality service in a welcoming environment.
- We will be innovative and timely in our response to technology and the information needs of our community.
- We will work in partnership with other organizations to further the Library's mission.
- Approved by the Brantford Public Library Board on May 2017.
We invite your comments on our performance in relation to these goals.
Make a Donation
These donations will be used to enhance the quality of Library services.
Donations can be made by calling the Library at 519-756-2220 or through the secure Brantford Public Library listing on the CanadaHelps.org website.
- Nancy Church (Vice Chair)
- Caroline Freibauer
- Kathryn Goodhue (Secretary-Treasurer)
- Josie Heath
- Councillor Larry Kings
- Penny MacKenzie
- Craig Mann
- Marion McGeein (Chair)
- Councillor John Utley
- Bob Wyatt
- Rae-Lynne Aramburo
Acting CEO and Manager - Customer Engagement
519-756-2220 Ext. 309
- Kathleen Cartwright
Manager - Human Resources
519-756-2220 Ext. 321
Manager - Marketing
519-756-2220 Ext. 343
- Amir Feridooni
Manager - Support Services
519-756-2220 Ext. 363
- Zile Ozols
Manager - Programming and Outreach
519-756-2220 ext. 314
- Ken Symons
Manager - Business Services
519-756-2220 Ext. 320