Connecting the community to information, partnerships and place.
Principles and Values:
- We believe in intellectual freedom.
- We believe in access for all.
- We will treat everyone with courtesy and fairness.
- We will be efficient and effective in all we do to provide quality service in a welcoming environment.
- We will be innovative and timely in our response to technology and the information needs of our community.
- We will work in partnership with other organizations to further the Library's mission.
- Approved by the Brantford Public Library Board on 19 April 2012.
We invite your comments on our performance in relation to these goals.
- Craig Mann, Board Chair
- Caroline Freibauer, Board Vice-Chair, Planning Commitee Vice-Chair
- Geoff Wilson, Finance Committee Chair, Planning Committee Member
- Penny MacKenzie, Planning Committee Chair
- Marion McGeein, Human Resources Chair
- Fred Hannam, Finance Committee Vice-Chair, Human Resources Comittee Member
- Councillor Marguerite Ceschi-Smith
- Councillor Larry Kings
- Matt Reniers
- Kathryn Goodhue, Chief Executive Officer, Secretary-Treasurer to the Board
Chief Executive Officer
519-756-2220 Ext. 319
Manager, Information and Partnership Services
519-756-2220 Ext. 309
Acting Manager, Customer Experience
519-756-2220 Ext. 314
Manager, Business Services
519-756-2220 Ext. 320
Manager, Marketing, Communications and Development
519-756-2220 Ext. 343