Connecting the community to information, partnerships and place.
Principles and Values:
- We believe in intellectual freedom.
- We believe in access for all.
- We will treat everyone with courtesy and fairness.
- We will be efficient and effective in all we do to provide quality service in a welcoming environment.
- We will be innovative and timely in our response to technology and the information needs of our community.
- We will work in partnership with other organizations to further the Library's mission.
- Approved by the Brantford Public Library Board on 19 April 2012.
We invite your comments on our performance in relation to these goals.
- Councillor Cheryl Antoski
- Nancy Church
- Caroline Freibauer (Chair)
- Kathryn Goodhue (Secretary-Treasurer)
- Josie Heath
- Councillor Larry Kings
- Penny MacKenzie
- Craig Mann
- Marion McGeein (Vice-Chair)
- Bob Wyatt
Chief Executive Officer
519-756-2220 Ext. 319
Manager, Technologies and Collections
519-756-2220 Ext. 307
Manager, Business Services
519-756-2220 Ext. 320
Manager, Programming and Outreach
Acting Manager, Customer Engagement
519-756-2220 Ext. 314