Volunteer Opportunities -
Please Note: The Library is currently not accepting Volunteer applications at this time.
Are you interested in serving your community through volunteer work?
Brantford Public Library encourages members of the community to help support library services through volunteerism.
We have a well organized volunteer system that could offer you the opportunity to:
- experience on the job training and learn new skills
- learn more about library services
- develop future job references
- meet new people
- contribute to your community
- choose your own hours.
If you are interested in volunteering you will need to:
- fill out an application form (available at the main library)
- meet with a volunteer coordinator for an interview
- be willing to commit to at least three hours a week for a period of three months
- attend a library tour and training session.
Note: All the above is subject to the availability of volunteer openings.
Click here for the Volunteer Application form.
Brantford Public Library is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants need to make their required accommodations known in advance.